To navigate the blocks list, follow the below steps:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to the posts/pages.
- Hover a mouse on a particular post/page and click on the Edit button to open an editor.
- Once the editor is opened, click on the List View (three lines) icon at the top left corner.
In the List View option, you can:
- Select the block you want to focus working on.
- See the order of every block on a page or post.
- Move the position of the blocks using the drag utility.
- Check the hierarchy of the block.
- Use some more features like copy block, duplicate block, and Edit as HTML, etc. using the three dots option after selecting the block.